- Get Isla's dress dry cleaned
- Wash Isla's tights, socks, sweater, and bib
- Set tights, sweater, dress, bib in safe place so they do not get inadvertently used between now and wedding
- Get my dress altered
- Wash my Spanx
- Get shoes
- Decide on jewelry
- Get Earrings
- Get makeup
- Plan speech
- E-mail other bridesmaids to see if they are ready: Are you ready girls?
- Buy pants to match Mike's suit jacket and buy him an undershirt
These are just the things I need to do for the ceremony/reception, never mind the whole packing for the trip, taking the 20 month old on the plane, etc.
Two and a half weeks and counting...