Friday, April 25, 2008

On Top of Spaghetti

For your viewing pleasure:



Isla and mommy singing On Top of Spaghetti.

In case you don't know the words, here is the version Isla and I sing:

On top of spaghetti,
all covered with cheese,
I lost my poor meatball,
when somebody sneezed.

It rolled off the table,
and onto the floor,
and then my poor meatball,
rolled right out the door.

It rolled cross the yard,
and under a bush,
and now my poor meatball,
is nothing but smoosh.

However, instead of saying that it 'rolled right out the door', Isla sings that it rolled right out the 'side', as in 'outside'. I believe this just shows how smart she is - that she actually understands the meaning of the song (or at least that part of the song). Another note of just how smart she is: I only sang the song to her twice before she learned the words.