Monday, May 14, 2007

A Belated Happy Mother's Day

I wanted to post this last night, but was too tired after spending the whole day away from home.

Happy Mother's day to all the women out there who are lucky enough to be mothers, and to all the women who want to be mothers but are not yet. An extra special wish goes out to my mother, my husband's mother, and to my baby, who made me a mother.

I had a nice mother's day. Mike and I got to mass a little late, so we had to stand in the Narthex. It was nice to see the church so full, and I enjoyed watching some of the other babies crawling around out there. Afterwards, we went out for lunch with Mike's family, and then we went down to my parents' house for dinner. Lunch took a little too long, and Little Bit got overtired. Mike ended up taking her out of the restaurant and walking her to sleep. She repaid us later though, by sleeping through dinner.