Friday, October 9, 2009

She said what?

The other day, my mom and dad had a small disagreement, so small in fact that while my dad thought it was an argument, my mom was unaware there was even an issue. When my mom went upstairs with what my dad believed to be hurt feelings, he sent Isla upstairs to defuse the situation (which, by the way, was kind of cheap. Don't send my daughter to do your dirty work). He told her that Ga was upset, and she should go tell Ga that she loves her. Instead Isla said the following:

"Ga, you are my friend...

But Geekin is my very best, favorite friend."

I don't see her having much of a future in conflict resolution.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mary, I don't know who is more hilarious - you or Isla! Too funny! Thanks for sharing that. YOu're a great writer! ~ Diane

Anonymous said...

Isla and Geekin work as a team. We have each other's backs. This actually seemed to put Ga in a good mood. Mission accomplished!

Courtney said...

That's hilarious - and so cute! How could anyone stay mad after hearing that? :o)