Sunday, April 26, 2009

I have to admit it's getting better

I hate to say this, because I am afraid it will come across the wrong way, but I am finally starting to enjoy Joseph. Of course, I have always loved him, from the moment I found out I was pregnant, but I haven't really enjoyed my time with him until quite recently.

I didn't enjoy Isla until she was three months old, but I thought that was because she didn't stop screaming until then. However, Joseph has never been a screamer.

I think that around three months children really begin to interact with you. Joseph has starting cooing at me when I talk to him. He looks at books when I read them to him. He smiles and squirms when I sing to him. He reaches for toys in his play gym. He laughs when we tickle him. He is becoming fun.

No comments: