Monday, July 23, 2007

Where did we go?

I have not had much time for posting lately, as we recently went on a family trip. When I travel with the baby, it takes me a few days to get everything ready and a week to recover from the trip. Add to that the five days we were actually traveling, and you get two weeks without any posts.

The weekend before last, we flew up to my grandfather's to celebrate his 80th birthday party, drove down to visit Mike's uncle and cousins, and drove over to see my other grandfather.

Here are some of the highlights:

Isla in her party dress

Isla and my cousin James

Isla and Mike's cousin's children

Isla and her godfather

And finally, me, my husband, and I

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have been bereft! No Tiny Prayers for so long. But what a treat to see all those great pictures! Hurrah!!