Saturday, June 30, 2007

Help!!

I am having mop issues. I used to have this mop, the sponge on a stick kind. It worked well on my floor, but the metal covering the top of the sponge would rust. I didn't like the idea of mopping my floor with rust.

Then, I got this mop, the Wonder Mop. I bought it because the commercial said the mop head was machine washable. This appealed to my germ-phobia. However, I used it once, and the next time I got it wet, it produced a horrible, rotten smell.

I also have this tool, the Scrubbee Doo. I don't really know how to describe it, except that it is kind of like a Swiffer to which you velcro a washable microfiber cloth. It works well, but you cannot wring it out. When I use it, the floors get very wet.

If I have changed my settings correctly, I should have enabled the comments. If not, you can e-mail me at mekeegan2002@yahoo.com. Either way, please let me know if you know of any good mops.

3 comments:

Owen said...

No suggestions on mops, but just so you don't wonder, I am reading your blog. :)

Pier said...

have you seen this?
http://www.mrcleantools.com/index.php

Mary @ tinyprayers said...

Yeah Owen! I am glad to know you reading the blog.